Avanade is currently hiring experienced and dynamic IT professionals to join our Infrastructure Consulting team on a permanent basis.
This role will suit an Infrastructure professional looking to develop their skills within Azure / Office 365, enjoying working in a client-facing role and one that is keen to travel.
Working as an Infrastructure Engineer:
You will be working as a member of Infrastructure Consulting team, in a client facing role.
- You will have exciting opportunity to work on various projects, being based on client site, playing an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to our customers.
- Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments.
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Office 365)
Working as an Azure / Office 365 Infrastructure Consultant
- You will have a strong foundation acroass core infrastructure solutions (networking, storage, and operating systems), as well as experience in at least one of Microsoft's cloud solutions such as Exchange is essential for this role
- You will have expertise in core Microsoft platforms such as SQL, Exchange, Hyper-V etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert
- Azure/ Office 365 Infrastructure Consultant technical background
You will have extensive experience in:
- Windows Server
- Client operating systems and deployment techniques
- Server Virtualisation
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training