Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working Arrangements: This role can be remote, with the expectation to travel to the customer site based in the Manchester area, as and when the project requires.
Are you a Instrumentation & Controls Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Our client is recruiting for a I&C Engineer to be based remotely to work across a new and prestigious project!
- Join a trusted and reputable business unit who's solutions have been integrated in nearly all of the UK's nuclear sites!
- Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognition's; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
The Instrument & Controls Engineer will operate as a key member of the project team bringing experience in I&C and systems engineering to the team, whilst also supporting bid work by scoping the engineering tasks for the proposed work.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified engineer, preferably in electrical/electronic or control engineering
- Experience of I&C and systems engineering or design.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks, set priorities and make decisions
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across a broad range of technical and business disciplines within industry.
For full information, please get in touch!