REED Property & Construction have an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with a construction background to join our Clients busy team in Crawley.
The Company are a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist building products and their products are used on Commercial, residential, industrial and Leisure projects throughout the UK.
As part of the Technical Sales team you will assist in all the activities of the sales team, providing technical support to the customer base and contractors, identifying their needs and enabling the sale of their products.
***They will provide product specific training however would like someone with a knowledge or experience gained from within the construction industry***
Key responsibilities include -
* Understanding Customer enquiries and identifying sales opportunities
* Accurately quoting customers and guiding on lead times
* Accurately and consistently completing and issuing supporting documentation
* The use of the CRM system in line with Management instruction
* Making cost effective logistics arrangements
* Completion of production instructions
* Projecting the professional image of the company
* Liaison with the external sales team
* Data input
* Maintenance of records and filing system
* General administrative duties as required by the department
* Remaining commercially aware
Ideally your skills and experience will include -
* To work as a collaborative member of the team.
* A proactive Can-do approach to work
* A professional and courteous approach to working with others
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong numerical skills
* Flexible, adaptable and receptive to new ideas
* Good level of IT literacy and understanding
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
* Able to work to agreed deadlines
* Good understanding of general construction techniques
* The ability to understand construction drawings
* An understanding of the company's production methods, capacities and lead times
If you want an opportunity to join an industry leading organisation that prides itself on the quality of is products and the quality of its customer satisfaction, then apply now!