The IT Application Architect will lead the production of IS Application architecture roadmaps and take responsibility for the end to end design of IT solutions delivered in line with the Odeon Solutions Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Own the development, maintenance, and publishing of application roadmaps for key Odeon Group-wide applications.
- Define the target application portfolio.
- Work with IS colleagues to anticipate needs and promote standardisation and reuse.
- Manage Application Architecture Standards
- Define functionally specific solutions that cover application, data, and integration requirements, in accordance with Policies and Standards.
- Assure programme or project design deliverables to ensure that best practice has been followed and project IS designs are approved in line with Odeon design governance.
- To collaborate with project managers, business analysts, third-party System Integrators, suppliers and IS Operations within programmes/projects in line with the Odeon SDLC.
- To collaborate with other Odeon Architects to ensure that solutions are aligned to current and target landscapes in accordance with IS Strategy.
- To ensuring that Odeon architecture artifacts are updated following project implementation.
- Track emerging technologies and identify and exploit IS Innovation
What does it take?
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Delivery oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to exhibit and promote the organisation's vision and values.
- Good experience in application architecture formulation.
- Knowledge of solution design aspects of a broad range of technologies used in Odeon's solutions architecture.