Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Back up and Disaster Recovery Technical Manager to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based IT Support Company.
This is a great opportunity to lead a new department and make the department their own.
The role is to take the technical lead regarding the back up and disaster recovery aspect of the business involving and managing the following;
- The Company's DR Suite, which comprises of 25 Desktop PC's
- Microsoft server replication involving off site and on site replication
- Off-site back up involving Veeam, Mozy and Acronis (plus others)
- On site back up involving Veritas System Recovery and Acronis and various NAs boxes
- USB Drives.
The role is to ensure that the client's back up / replica is monitored and completes successfully and to effect repairs and fixes if this is not the case.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities;
- The ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- To be responsible and to give meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Be an experienced professional
- Have a good work ethic
- To use their initiative to introduce / develop systems
- Be committed to providing a quality service.
Interviews available immediately.
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience.
APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage. As the UK's largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants. (We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).