IT Field Engineer
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. London.
Field/Office Based (covering the West End London and Greater London area)
£32,000 - £37,000 DOE Plus Private Healthcare (after qualifying period), Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Lifeline IT provides IT Management Infrastructure Support, Strategy and System Design Planning (Server and Network) serving the SME marketplace. There is now an opportunity for an experienced IT Field Engineer to join our team at our head office based in Borehamwood.
Field Engineers will be based at various client sites in and around the West End and Greater London area. As an IT Field Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out desktop and server installation, support, maintenance, IT management, system design and deployment.
You will support small and medium sized businesses that come from many different business sectors, with anything from one to over one hundred people.
Working alongside a highly skilled, dynamic team, you'll enjoy working with people in different areas of the business and gain valuable experience with a leading company.
If you're a talented IT professional with first-class communication skills and experience of installing and maintaining Windows Servers and network firewalls, this is a great opportunity to join a thriving, successful company.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience of the following:
- Microsoft Desktop (7 / 8 / 10) Operating Systems
- Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 2010 - 2016)
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Administration of Windows Server Operating system including DC, DNS, DHCP, GPO etc
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Administration of Office 365 (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint Online)
- Virtual Technology (VMware vSphere, Hyper-V)
- Networking (SonicWALL Firewalls / Cisco Switches / HP Switches)
- Supporting / installing Wi-Fi
- Any Point of Sale (POS) systems in retail environment
Desirable knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of AWS (amazon Web Services)
As an IT Field Engineer, you will need superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills.
To apply for the role of IT Field Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Field Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, IT Engineer, Technical Field Support Engineer, IT.