If you are an experienced IT Engineer, Desktop Engineer or 1st Line Support Technician looking for a fresh challenge working for an award winning school tour operator then they would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will provide provision of high quality desk side and telephone support to their end user services and solutions for both remote and office based users.
- Tasked with the day to day troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues as they arise
- Daily administration and monitoring of the network to ensure optimal integrity of solutions
- Automated application of software upgrades/software installations where necessary
- Assist with the installation and provision of new services and solutions where necessary
- Assist with project roll outs and highly time sensitive deadlines
- Other duties that are deemed appropriate for the role
- Good understanding of IT support, troubleshooting and techniques
- Experience of working to an ITIL framework
- Prioritisation of workloads
- Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac Technologies( Both physical and virtual technologies )
- Backup technologies including MARS and Veritas
- VPN configurations
- Accreditations/certifications would be beneficial
So, if you are an experienced IT Engineer, Desktop Engineer or 1st Line Support Technician but are looking for a new, exciting and rewarding new career move, they would be very interested to hear from you.
They are looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £23,000 pa + excellent company benefits that includes a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, excellent career opportunities and a prosperous future with an expanding leading School Tour operator.
They are currently recruiting for this IT Infrastructure Engineer role with immediate effect.