Infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure & Service Manager Hands-on Infrastructure Manager - Team Management - 2nd 3rd line Technical Support Team Manager - Infrastructure Team Lead - Networking - Virtualisation technologies are required by a rapidly growing business based in West Surrey to manage a Cloud Infrastructure Team, This is a HOMEBASED role and a salary of between £75k - £80k+ Bens.
The Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure & Service Manager - Infrastructure Manager - Hands-on Infrastructure Manager - IT Security Infrastructure Manager will manage the 2nd - 3rd Line technical support team.
- Providing operational infrastructure expertise, management and assistance to engineers and technical support teams
- Management and development of day-to-day 2nd-3rd line support
- Develop service and operational competence and standards around our private cloud services and BAU systems
- Key member of the Info Sec group ensuring security, compliance, redundancy and resilience is incorporated into all projects and changes.
- Manage IT datacentre, hardware, software and services suppliers
- Service owner for infrastructure and responsible for change and release management
- Ensure delivery of 99.999% uptime environment in line with tight SLA's
- Managing the deployment of new environments, equipment and services for the on-boarding of customers.
Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure, IT Security & Services Manager will have the following experience
- Comes from an Infrastructure background
- Strong team management skills to include mentoring, objective setting and skills development to support the growing business
- Certifications in IT Security, Networking or VMware
- Strong technical knowledge of networking, infrastructure and virtualization technologies in our stack (VMware/Windows Server/SAN's/SQL/VEEAM)
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ISO aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Security)
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles and technologies for configuration management and release automation
- Firm understanding of the design and implementation of Network Security Standards and controls
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server's in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- Change Management, Security Management and Project Delivery experience
This role is a Homebased role, but the Infrastructure Manager will be required to go to their offices for Meetings, so ideally looking for someone who lives in the West Surrey/Berkshire area. The salary for this hands-on Infrastructure Service Manager is between £75K- £80k + Bens
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Service Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands-on technical expertise please forward your CV ASAP.