Are you passionate about the new wave of collaboration tools available to businesses today? Do you love helping staff to improve their current ways of working? Do you want to be at the forefront of crafting how Arm collaborates?
We're looking for an IT Solutions Engineer who can shape the use of Microsoft Teams, Slack and SharePoint at Arm. This is a superb opportunity if you are a problem solver who loves talking to a diverse range of staff members and can think creatively to solve evolving challenges.
The purpose of the role is to care for our suite of Digital Collaboration solutions that enable Arm staff to create some of the worlds most innovate technology. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing clarity for staff on what to use when.
- Supporting departments to get the most from collaboration solutions.
- Becoming the go-to technical authority on Teams and Slack.
- Working with vendors to understand and influence new features.
- Lead how new features are deployed, integrated and consumed at Arm.
- Analysing, deploying and governing tool integrations and apps.
- Owning the community of practice for app and bot developers.
- Providing level 3 support and lead vendor communication.
- Helping IT teams to continuously improve level 2 support.
- Supporting departments and staff to craft and adopt IT tools.
- Gathering requirements for Apps and Bots.
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Experience designing and supporting enterprise collaboration tools.
- Comfortable engaging users at all levels to understand business challenges and help tackle problems.
- Analytical and creative approach to resolving issues.
- Recognising potential risks and working to actively resolve them.
- Being self-organised.
- Neutral toward technology, vendor and product choices, and more passionate about results than in personal preferences.
- Confident with communicating technical issues to non-technical people as well as explaining non-technical issues to technical people.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery practices would be an advantage.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate - and that everyone misses out when we don't.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying 'I don't know'.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.