Who are we?
Building and crafting tech teams through the mindscape ethos: continuous improvement & learning from those that do.
Our training academy of 8-10 weeks will equip you with the technical and professional skills to really succeed on client site. On successful completion of our Mindscape training academy we will be able to guarantee you a role with our client, a major brand in e-commerce. In this position you will have the opportunity to pursue several different career pathways within the delivery team.
What you will do?
- Design, build, test, and deploy software components in the agreed technology to meet a specific business requirement
- Work collaboratively with other developers (generally pairing) in the design, build, test, and deployment of quality software solutions, partaking in team planning and other development meetings (e.g. Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Stand Ups etc) to ensure a successful outcome
- Explore options and trade-offs for different or competing designs and technologies with colleague Developers, Solution Designers and Architects
- Ensure that software is developed to agreed development standards, performing quality reviews of my code and that of my colleagues and third-party development teams as required
- Represent my team in development discussions with other teams as required
- Input into development planning (e.g. Sprint planning sessions), providing expert guidance on development activities and
- Work to the agreed software development processes
What do we need?
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about technology and have an eagerness to build on their skills and experience.
The following skills will be taught as part of our training academy so if you already have experience in any of the below you're winning.....
- Software Development methodologies e.g. Agile
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Use of Jira / Confluence / BitBucket
- Useful knowledge
- Kubernetes / ISTIO / Cucumber
- Up to date with industry initiatives, advancements, standards and practices in software development
- Collaboration and communication
What's in it for you?
In return you will be rewarded with a great working environment with an ethos of continuous learning & improvement of both your technical and professional skills. We will offer you a competitive salary plus some great benefits as you progress through our academy.