Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency* and the ability to gain UK EYES ONLY Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
"Great company with wide and varied opportunities, lots of interesting projects and very talented people to learn from and grow from" Dec 2021 *Glassdoor review
"Dynamic, Agile company with good career opportunities" July 2021 *Glassdoor review
As the Junior Project Manager you will be working with specialists from engineering disciplines, and you will provide project management expertise to deliver projects and bids on time, to budget and to the required standard.
This business unit, protects highly sensitive information, and you will work together with engineers who work on the most difficult cybersecurity challenges to protect our national security and critical infrastructure!
- Educated to degree level in Business/Engineering
- Experience in Project /Programme Management experience.
- Experience/ appreciation of risk management.
- Experience in Engineering / exposure of engineering or technology projects.
- Excellent communication, influencing and persuading skills.
- High commercial and business awareness, customer focus and sales orientation
- Resilient - able to operate effectively under stretching project constraints, pressure and displays sound judgement at all times.
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience in the Electronics Engineering field, or related areas such as Software / Systems / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience / interest in the Cyber / Network Security / Crypto field is highly desirable.
- Any Project Management qualifications would be desirable: AMP, PRINCE2, PMI, (PMP) Project Management Professional, (CAPM) Certified Associate in Project Management, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP.
For full information, please get in touch!