VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and ENGIE, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with ENGIE's market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: Home Based with Occasional Travel in SW and SE regions.
Term: Perm/Full Time
Salary: Up to £44,000 p.a (Depending on Experience)
This is a key role across all parts of the business to ensure we are delivering against customer, business and certification requirements.
The role will support the development of the VIVO management system and provide coaching and support where required to develop our systems and processes in line with ISO standards.
- To arrange audits with auditees and client representatives.
- To carry out internal & supplier audits against company, client, legal and nationally recognised standards, and requirements in accordance with the annual internal audit programme.
- To create and review audit scope documents to be used in audits taking into account contract and business requirements.
- To issue professional audit reports within specified timelines to meet contractual requirements.
- To add completed audit reports and audit actions onto the appropriate database(s) in in accordance with agreed timescales.
- To identify, raise and manage responses to non-conformances and opportunities for improvement.
- To support auditees by helping to resolve issues at the point of audit wherever possible.
- To be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the internal audit programme in order to meet annual targets.
- To produce monthly audit reports and information as identified by the SHEQ Director.
- To identify and raise appropriate actions to deal with safety concerns seen through audits.
- To work in a safe, secure, and professional manner at all times and report all dangerous occurrences or near misses.
Knowledge & Skills You'll Need:
- Demonstrable experience within a Quality Auditing role
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and concise report writing
- Computer literate
- Ability to travel extensively across all contracts
- Ability to stay overnight when required
- Full Driving Licence
- Solid understanding of problem solving and corrective action methodologies
- Working knowledge of DIO Assurance Practitioners Guide EM/02
- Experience in quality management
- Experience in working in a military environment
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels
- Experience in a customer focussed, high volume construction, property maintenance or related field
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Membership of a professional body related to quality management
- Working towards Green Belt Six Sigma
- Lead Auditor qualified (or equivalent experience and prepared to work towards as a contract requirement)
- Location will be flexible, with home working where practical an option, but there will be requirements for travel within the UK to support the teams and activities of the business.
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and ENGIE. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, ENGIE and Serco during the recruitment process.