If successful you will manage Resources & Learning for Operations and will be responsible for end-to-end Resource management activities across the Plant Operations perimeter.
You will be supporting the business needs by ensuring we have the right competent resources, in the right place, both today and in the future.
In close collaboration with HR, Financial controlling and a network of Learning & Resource Managers, you will be accountable for:
- Primary interface to Managers and HR for training needs management
- Contribute to and support business / corporate improvement projects (e.g., Learning Digital Environment, skills matrix)
- Organise regular central resource management meetings (at management level) and prepare the relevant inputs to support decision-making
- In case of deviation from the validated resource plan, support local teams in designing the appropriate mitigation plans
- Contribute to the Industrial Academy activities in terms of learning needs anticipation and priorities setting sharing the relevant resource inputs
- Follow-up and monitoring of the monthly KPIs of non-attendance and learning deployment and provide active support in the corrective action plan
- Find solutions for upskilling
- Onboarding newcomers
- Experience within resource management and scenarios building / planning
- Awareness of the relevant Financial and HR processes (e.g., workforce planning, resource review, competence management)
- Stakeholder management
- Communicating and influencing
- Driving improvement and innovation
- Data analytics to support decision making
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong IT skills
- Industrial awareness: good working knowledge of the Plants/FALs & VSM along with an understanding of the industrial strategy
- G Suite knowledge
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.