We are recruiting for a LEGAL ADVISER on behalf of our client, a Chemical Manufacturing company based in the City of London.
Initial 6-month, full time contract.
- Advising on a wide range of domestic and international commercial and compliance matters
- Advising and supporting the business across the risk spectrum:
- Capex projects
- Implementing and maintaining standard forms, documents and procedures
- Identifying and anticipating risks and opportunities across the business unit and helping to foster pro-active behaviours and practices
- Supporting other members of the business unit
- Supporting the ethics, compliance and governance processes
- Fostering and exemplifying a culture of integrity, credibility and best business practices
- Professional Legal Qualification
- Current UK Practising Certificate
- 1-3 years post-qualification experience as a Legal Adviser
- Ideally with some in-house experience
- Experience of capex projects preferred
- Experience of managing risk across the risk spectrum
- Exposure to commercial and/or corporate law
- Worked for an international business/MNC
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.