Maintenance Engineers - Pharmaceutical - £40k-£55k - Day & Night Shifts Available - Hertfordshire
I am currently working with an expanding organisation who are looking for a number of candidates to join them on a permanent basis. Due to continued growth and strong performance my client are looking to add at least 2 heads to their engineering team to manage day and night shift roles - either permanent days or permanent nights. My client are looking for candidates with previous experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry working to GMP/MHRA regulatory requirements. If you are an experienced maintenance engineer with experience in relevant industry then apply now or call Joseph Tiffin on .
- To ensure both site services and manufacturing equipment are running efficiently and planned preventative maintenance is carried out in line with site maintenance strategy.
- Working to regulatory requirements and ensuring that all associated documentation is completed.
- Providing expert technical support to manufacturing and different key stakeholders on all related equipment.
- Responsible for a broad range of equipment including but not limited to HVAC, Steam, Purified water systems, pharma manufacturing equipment, BMS systems and other associated facilities and equipment.
- Supporting setting site processes in place and writing associated SOP's for new processes and supporting validation and commissioning.
- Apprentice trained in relevant discipline electrical/mechanical engineering
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP environment
- Ideally experienced with HVAC systems and associated site utilities (Steam, water)
- Experience working to PPM and in line with a site maintenance strategy
- Experienced in a clean room environment
- Must be a strong communicator and able to work with multiple stakeholders
My client is looking for an experienced engineer to add value to an expanding organisation. If you believe you meet the above requirements then get in touch via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on for more information.