Post Title: Maintenance & Repair Engineer – South West
Salary: Depending on Experience
Maintenance & Repair Engineer, Bristol, Competitive Salary, 48 hour per week
We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our almost 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find this is a great place to be.
- Deliver maintenance and repair service to our customers.
- Diagnose, problem-solve and quote for repairs.
- Provide installation and refurbishment service of pump stations, treatment plants and interceptors.
- Maintain and update maintenance reports.
- Comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
- Demonstrate management performance behaviours.
- Deliver maintenance and repair service to customers
- Adhere to schedule of work provided.
- Make contact with customers where and when appropriate.
- Provide maintenance services to customers in line with quality and professional expectations.
- Provide repair services to customers ensuring work is carried out in a timely manner and demonstrates value for money.
- React to calls from the office efficiently and take action as instructed
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with the current customer SLA’s.
- Diagnose, problem solve and quote for repairs
- To diagnose mechanical and electrical faults with on site equipment.
- Solve problems with on site equipment efficiently, keeping office and customers informed of progress.
- Quote and resource replacement parts ensuring both quality and reliability for the Company and customer.
- Where required, take samples at customer premises and deliver to sample analysis sites within 24 hours.
Installation and refurbishment
- Oversee and implement refurbishment of pump stations, treatment plant and interceptors.
- Regularly update management on the progression of refurbishment projects.
- Maintain and update maintenance reports
- Complete Service Report for each job.
- Complete Clearance Certificates for each job.
- Ensure all Service Reports and Clearance Certificates are accurately completed to audit standard.
- Ensure all Service Reports and Clearance Certificates are returned to the office in a timely manner.