Temp -Perm 22ph - 28ph
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in South East London who are looking for 2 Maintenance Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced maintenance surveyor who is experienced in minor works projects and experience working within a varied housing stock. This role is a long term temp contract with a view tio take you perm within 6-12 months.
- Manage repairs and voids surveying works
- Excellent IT Skills, Particularly Strong use of Excel and Outlook.
- Commercial Awareness within the Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Oversee a team of operatives as well as be a part of the surveying team
- Be able to write reports and conduct pre and post inspections to a high standard
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence
- Building services/Property maintenance industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.