Central Belt Competitive salary and benefits package
SRG are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join a leading manufacturer in the Central Belt of Scotland who are going an exciting period of growth.This role is on an initial FTC basis which will likely become a permanent post with the business.
- Maintain, monitor and improve HPS engineering systems / documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory and company standards
- Planning, organising and prioritising personal workload and co-ordinating contractor maintenance activities to ensure that the HPS plant and equipment meet company requirements and business needs
- Carry out and manage plant improvement projects
- Manage stock levels to ensure equipment availability and reduce maintenance costs
- Have strong technical expertise within cores trade areas and a good understanding of skills required for other trades.
- Further develop knowledge on specialist pieces of equipment.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Obtained a City Guilds Certificate or have a minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Competent with safe working procedures and methodologies - permit to work, RA/MS, LOTO
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Can understand P&ID, engineering drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of engineering standards
- Experience or knowledge of working within a cGMP/Cleanroom environment would be highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with excellent benefits on offer, including flexi-time and an annual bonus.