Are you passionate about discovering new ways to improve and extend people's lives? If you've got what it takes to support us in our mission to pioneer new approaches to helping people around the world to access high quality medicine, then we've got the opportunity for you. #ImproveLives
Sandoz medicines reach 433,000 patients a month, 5.2 million a year.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines. Our purpose is pioneer access so the NHS can treat more patients. Our business is to develop, produce and market affordable medicines following the loss of patent protection.
Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is the second largest generics company globally and has a reputation for exceptional quality. We have built a culture that is 'unboss' where servant leaders put their teams' success above their own. The UK organisation is friendly, fast-paced and focused on achieving results. We are keen to develop ourselves and our business.
Graduate interns learn quickly from their manager and hands-on experience with the wider business, making them more skilled, experienced and employable within and outside Sandoz.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration and project support to the Specialty Business Unit marketing function in the completion of marketing activities to deliver brand strategies and objectives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with Brand Managers to create and manage the approval and deployment of marketing materials
- Lead Prescribing Information (PI) changes, recall materials, liaise with graphic designer/agencies to change text in impacted items, and liaise with printers.
- Ensure materials are in stock and work with marketing team to arrange re-stock where required. Manage and track recall of printed materials where relevant
- Lead the organisation of virtual as well as more traditional congresses and events
- Financial reconciliation and tracking spend, including raising of purchase orders and collaborating with finance and suppliers over uplifts and issues
- As required support with collation of information e.g. feedback from field -force, Congress nominations and KAM meeting support
- Co-ordinate the preparation of agenda and minutes for brand team meetings.
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- Proactivity - working independently and under your own initiative, being solution oriented, taking responsibility, and driving projects and activities to a successful conclusion
- Accountability - delivering on commitments and project timelines
- Analytical thinking - but also able to act quickly and decisively as needed
- Prioritisation - ability to manage multiple competing priorities to deliver on time and in budget, with good attention to detail
- Collaboration & teamwork - developing effective relationships with team and customers, gaining trust and credibility quickly.
- Customer focused mindset - delivering high quality projects and activities to internal and external groups with awareness and responsiveness to their needs
- Excellent communication- able to communicate complex information simply and to a wide range of professional and lay audiences, adapting wording and style to suit the audiences needs
- Degree in Life Sciences, Business studies or Marketing (if marketing an A-Level in a science is preferred).
- Must have a clear motivation and ambition to gain experience in a commercial environment
- Fluency in English - verbal and written - is required
- A strong IT skillset including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Hybrid working supported with 2 days a week in the office
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.