Location: Harrogate, HG1 1HQ
Salary: £22,000-£28,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, can be worked flexibly following discussion with manager
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
At an exciting time of growth, the Company's Marketing team is expanding, and they are now looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to join the team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the role is primarily to support the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities based on company objectives. The postholder will support with content, thought leadership, brand, campaign and product marketing, bringing the Company's experts and mission to the forefront helping to drive lead generation and an improved brand perception. In addition to this, the Marketing Executive will be instrumental in the following aspects: PR, brand management, product marketing, campaigns and event activation, case studies, social media and internal communications. This is a full-time post however the team operates a flexible approach to working hours to accommodate priorities and variance in demand. As such hours of work can be flexible and agreed with the Marketing Manager.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
* Work with the Marketing Manager, to deliver content calendar and activity plan
* Support with content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention across the group
* Assist with delivering case study videos from clients across the country
* Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content development, distribution and measurement
* Provide content for and support for all social channels including email / newsletter, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
* Support the rollout of monthly PR activity
* Support Marketing Manager in reactive PR matters
* Support the brand rollout and ongoing brand activity
* Be a 'brand guardian' - for tone of voice, content and production across the group
* Deliver compelling product and service campaigns that educate and inspire the market and help drive leads and/or improved brand perception
* Support and drive internal communications to keep employees informed and engaged
* Update the intranet with internal communica