As a Master Data Administrator you will report to the team Manager and are responsible for the delivery of service activities on behalf of our customers. Primary activities include accurate and timely entry, review and distribution of master data, - you will be responsible for effective execution data quality. Our Business Partners will interact with this role on a day to day basis so delivering a high quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction is of prime importance.
The role is focused specifically on service activities carried out whilst hybrid working, you may be required to assist the Master Data Manager with various other projects.
- Carrying out Credit checks and Due Diligence activities on our customer and suppliers
- Creating and updating customer and suppliers information across a number of different ERP systems
- Carrying out call backs to suppliers to verify bank details
- Maintaining Credit Limits within a number of ERP systems
- Carry out monthly Customer and Supplier reviews
- Carry out self-assurance reviews to comply with audit and governance
- Attend and input into scheduled customer meetings to support with ongoing service e.g. Credit limit reviews.
- Provision of services within the defined Service Level Agreement. Escalation of any non-compliance's or risks to the Supervisor.
- Participation in Customer Continuous Improvement and joint goal workshops.
- Attending daily stand-ups and monthly team meetings.
- Compliance with Financial Controls. Escalation of any non-compliance's or risks to the Supervisor.
- Participation in the Master Data monthly Self-Testing activities.
- Provision of support & evidence, as required, for internal & external audits.
- Production & review of process documentation.
Projects & Business Change:
- Identify improvement opportunities in our processes and advise the team supervisor of these where appropriate.
Functional Knowledge (Requirements for knowledge of functional work and activities)
- Ideally have experience working across a number of different systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Undertake tasks that are routine and clerical.
- Operate within clearly defined procedures and tasks with supervision.
- Have an awareness of data quality
Business Expertise (Requirements of the job for knowledge and expertise about the business rather than the technical expertise)
- A basic understanding of how their duties contribute to the work of the team and how this impacts the business.
- A knowledge of how the team is organised.
- Experience of working within a Shared Services environment
- Have an understanding of service excellence.
Leadership (Requirements of the job for providing leadership and guidance to others)
- No direct supervisory responsibilities and manage own workload only
Problem Solving (Breadth of mental skills required in order to perform the job)
- Make straightforward judgements by selecting appropriate solution from defined guidelines.
- Understand when to escalate matters for senior input
- Fully understand the procedures which they are operating and be confident in providing solutions from these procedures
Nature of Impact (Impact of business by detailing the overall responsibility associated with the job)
- The accuracy of information/data/services produced by themselves only.
Area of Impact (Business area impacted Delivery/Functional)
- Impact primarily restricted to own job - works with very close supervision
- Impact can be on wider team on occasion
Interpersonal Skills (Type of people skills required to perform the job)
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills