A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for Materials Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role based near Kidderminster, starting as soon as possible, paying £25-30,000.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Contributing to process improvement & production troubleshooting projects
- Assist in the formulation and development of new products
- Analyse and characterise new and existing products - SEM, TGA, DSC
- To liaise with different departments on cross functional projects
- Assist in investigations into customer complaints
- Analyse and present data gained from laboratory tests
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline such as Chemistry, Material Science, Related
- Industrial experience in material formulation/testing/R&D
- Good communication and analytical skills
If the role is of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on .