Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join a trusted and reputable business unit who's solutions have been integrated in nearly all of the UK's nuclear sites!
- A team who have been supporting the nuclear industry since its first major expansion in the 1960's!
Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognitions; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- ED&I: Access to leadership development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Qualified to degree level or previous experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in the design and assembly of products designed to operate in harsh environmental conditions.
- Mechanical Engineering experience.
- Conversant with mechanical engineering disciplines, with the ability to produce and critically review mechanical drawings.
- A good working knowledge of 3D modelling software such as Autodesk Inventor or similar.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in the Defence or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Dorset areaa (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working: The role is office/hybrid based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad.
For full information, please get in touch!