Job Title: Missile Electronic Architect
Job Type: 6 month contract
An exciting position has arisen for a Missile Electronic Architect to work for my client who are a pioneer within the defence domain that deliver challenging projects at the forefront of modern technology.
As Missile Electronic Architect you will be responsible for:
· Defining the electrical architecture for a system ensuring it meets all higher level system requirements
· Establishing a project Processing and Communications policy
· Recommending data-bus types and routing, the missile level power system including power budget and profiles
· Signal safety design to include routing of safety related signals and rules for signal separations in cable looms and on connector pin outs plus special features such as dual redundancy
· The definition of missile / sub-system interfaces.
· Producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility and the management of internal & external suppliers for delivery of sub-systems to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
· Responsible for controlling any assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills/ experience:
· Educated to degree level with significant experience defining electrical architecture for missile systems
· Signal safety design experience