Mobile Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mobile Covering Derby
Salary:£30,000 - £35,000
Daily responsibilities for a Mobile Electrical Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and planned pro-active maintenance (PPM) service as per project requirements to all operational assets.
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical, mechanical and building fabric disciplines.
- Carry out modifications and installations as and when required.
- Liaise with contractors or external suppliers where required and clearly communicate technical issues.
- Ensure that work is carried out to a high standard of quality and in line with current legal standards, company policies and procedures.
- Maximise availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement, optimum performance / improved efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Maintain equipment supported by sound diagnostic and problem solving skills, raising issues as required to the shift supervisor on a timely basis.
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate electrical, mechanical and instrumentation plant to optimise both reliability and maintainability.
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators (KPI) / service level agreements (SLA) are met.
Requirements of the Mobile Electrical Engineer:
- Full Uk Drivers License
- Experience of working within commercial properties and installations.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change / Flexible approach to work and working hours (subject to the EU Working Time Directive).
- Pro-active and positive approach to work
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
If you are interested or would like to discuss your application further please contact our Facilities Management team at Daniel Owen today.