Role: Electrical Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Location: Mobile covering London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Requirements of the Mobile Electrical Engineer:
To contribute to the effectiveness of the Company in achieving its aims and objectives through specialist electrical expertise and advice. Tasks that could be undertaken within this role are lighting installations, fault finding with circuits, re-lamping, ballast changes, power redistribution, installation, PPM's, distribution board fault finding and circuit changes.
Engineers will be required to be dedicated, resourceful and willing to work on multiple sites in a maintenance capacity in the areas shown below and further.
Key Responsibilities of the Mobile Electrical Engineer:
- React to maintenance tasks throughout London and South East and further
- Maintenance works, covering clientele base (retail and government). Fault finding and providing solution where necessary.
- Undertake maintenance electrical works and ensure they meet high standards.
- Undertake PPM's
- Ensure 1st time fix occurs 80% of all jobs.
- Responsible for the correct procurement of materials for works to be carried out.
- Liaise with clients to ensure their satisfaction with works carried out.
- To carry out risk assessments on site on a regular basis
- To ensure that all works are carried out under the Health & Safety guidelines in conjunction with Health & Safety Requirements
- Provide work reports with detailed scopes of works.
- Provide technical expertise to allow quotes to be produced on time
- Assist in the on-call rota system
Requirements & Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Clean driving licence
- ECS card
- City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or NVQ level 2 and 3 (installations)
- 17th Edition
- Time served 3 years minimum
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English Speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Own Tools
If you are interested in applying please call the Facilities Management team on 02039170690.