Mobility Systems Manager - Subject to Contract Award
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Subject to contract award, Serco Saudi Arabia (SSA) will be acting as a managing agent that is responsible for a project that will act and serve as a luxurious tourist destination. SSA's role as a managing agent and master operator will be to manage the service operators of the following transport modes:
- Air (Private Planes & Helicopter, etc.)
- Sea (Marine fleet & water taxis, sea freight etc.)
- Land - Road (cycle, cars, buggy, buses etc.)
- Land- Logistics (vans, staff buses etc.)
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in processing and analysing customer experience feedback and data flows.
- Responsible on behalf of Serco for client's smart mobility app with the client's Smart mobility team.
- Ensures that guest feedback is incorporated and fed back to the client's smart mobility team.
- Responsible of training on smart mobility app to transport operators.
- Provide regular reports on performance.
- Work with the client's Smart Mobility Team to develop and enhance the mobility app (schedule and booking platform) functionality and integration with O&M Mobility Service Providers systems. Serco is not expected to develop or deliver the technology directly but shall coordinate and support.
- Working with the client on operations initiatives
- Reporting on performance
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in driving continuous improvement of the guest experience.
- Report and recommend solutions to rectify any issues that occur with regards to the client's smart mobility app
- Work with the Head of Guest Experience as required and provide support on gaining guest/customer insights and driving improvements in customer service experience
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in engaging with client's Guest Experience department to ensure guest experience requirements are included within mobility management system and app
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in Setting up mobility guest experience and ensure that customer feedback is provided on at least weekly basis to guest experience team.
- Responsible for ensuring client's guest experience strategy is reflected in client's smart mobility app in coordination with the client's smart mobility team
- The job holder will have 5 years minimum experience in a Supervisor role
- Knowledge of Transport operations and security are desirable
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. To view all internal opportunities, log into MyHR online.