Multi Trade Carpenter
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Location: North London
Salary: £18-19.00 per hour
We are currently working on behalf of a local council who are looking for a skilled Multi Trade Carpenter to join their property services team, supporting the Enfield Borough Council contract.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Carpenter are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs to a high standard in occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirting, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
* Using a PDA to accept jobs, plan a schedule and sign off works when completed for inspection.
Requirements of a Multi Trade Carpenter are:
* Ideally a core strength trade background with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, tiling etc.)
* Relevant trade City and Guilds qualification
* Asbestos Awareness
* Working at Heights
* Manual Handling
Benefits for the Multi Trade Carpenter role:
* Company van and fuel card supplied
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714 1486 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Trader, Multi Trader Operative, Maintenance, Social Housing, Housing Association, Plumber, Plumbing, Multi Trade, North London, Carpentry, Plastering, Plasterer, Enfield, Handyman, Construction, Tiling, Building and Construction