Multi Trade Operative
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £32,000 per annum
We are working on behalf of a main contractor who are a growing business, operating a huge number of partnering agreements for responsive repairs and maintenance services across Brighton and surrounding areas. We are looking for an experienced Multi Trade Operative to join their busy team, solely working responsive and planned property repairs.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Operative are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs and maintenance on occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirting, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
* Using a PDA to accept jobs, plan a schedule and sign off works when completed for inspection.
Requirements of a Multi Trade Operative are:
* NVQ Level 2 or above in Carpentry, Plumbing, or Plastering (preferable)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
* Asbestos Awareness (desirable
Benefits for the Multi Trade Operative role:
* 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
* Company van and fuel card
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714186 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Brighton, Brighton and Hove, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, West London, Building and Construction, Carpenter Multi Trade, Carpenter, Chippy, Joiner, Multi Skilled Joiner, Carpentry, Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Crawley