Multi Trade Operative
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Location: West London
Salary: £34,500 per annum
A Multi Trader is required for a large nationwide housing association that specialises in delivering planned and reactive maintenance across West London and surrounding areas.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Operative are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs and maintenance on occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirting, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
Requirements of a Multi Trade Operative:
* NVQ Level 2 or above in Carpentry, Plumbing, or Plastering (preferable)
* Full UK Driving License
* Previous experience within the responsive maintenance environment
* Asbestos Awareness (desirable)
Benefits for the Multi Trade Operative role:
* Company van and fuel card supplied
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.