The NAV Developer role is part of the Technical Team, supporting the business on all NAV related tasks including new implementations, on-going in-house NAV support, development and expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a crucial member of the team who are the "go to experts" for all things NAV, providing valuable 2nd line support and configuration.
- Develop new features and enhancements to current functionality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and communicate with business users when required.
- Deliver prioritised development work packages in line with business needs.
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls.
- Provide governance; ensuring that through all changes we maintain the critical upgrade path.
- Ensure the standard company practices are followed and act as an advocate for best practice methodologies and continual improvement in line with internal and Microsoft guidelines.
- Support the team to deliver tracking, control and release management methodologies and tools.
- Support the Business Systems Team BAs to translate business requirements into clear work packages.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Line Manager, Head of SQL Development, COO or CEO.
- Work with Team and Managers to understand business requirements.
- Ability to take ownership of software released into production.
Skills / Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of Dynamics NAV functionality and technical processes.
- Thorough understanding of the Dynamics NAV software architecture and the Client / Server Integrated Development Environment.
- At least 5 years' experience with Dynamics NAV C/SIDE programming.
- .NET, SQL, C#, SSRS and SSIS experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with NAV in a Retail, E-Commerce, Fulfillment and Warehouse Management environment would be preferred.
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment, using Kanban or Scrum methodologies would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- Experience with version control software e.g. GIT
- Experience in NAV upgrade from version 2013 to NAV2018 and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Founded in 2005, Feelunique has grown to become Europe's largest online beauty retailer with an unrivalled choice of more than 30,000 products from more than 500 brands across makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrance and electricals. We are a global retailer shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With our rapidly growing international beauty community and our innovative use of technology, Feelunique is breaking down borders and changing the way consumers experience buying beauty products online.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Holiday plus Bank / Public Holidays (option to buy additional holiday), Contributary Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Staff Discount, Season Ticket Loan Facility