Salary: around £60k per annum, plus Benefits
*SC Clearance will be needed for this position or must be eligible to obtain*
A leading IT Consultancy is currently looking for a NFT Test Manager to join their team in London to work with their client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maturing and delivering structured OAT QA activities to ensure quality is delivered when transitioning from project into operations. This includes testing the below areas with the subject matter experts prior to major releases or changes: monitoring & alerting; service readiness testing; performance, resiliency, recoverability, and operability & maintainability testing. Should be involved in performance testing and non-functional test activities.
- More than 12 years of experience in PT and OAT
- Experience in NFR shaping and consulting.
- Experience in defining PT & OAT Strategy and preparing estimates.
- Experience in end-to-end performance characterization from requirements gathering, capacity planning, Scripting and execution, analysis, bottleneck identification and tuning
- Experience in leading large teams for distributed applications on Cloud and On-prem env.
- Collaborate and contribute in definitions of SLOs and SLIs.
- Experience of planning and managing non-functional testing using automated tools
- Strong experience in any one of the performance testing tool (Loadrunner, Jmeter, Neoload, etc) and application monitoring tools (AppD, Dynatrace, splunk, etc.).
- Good understanding on resilience testing and chaos engineering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple software life cycle methodologies
- Expertise in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Excellent problem solving skills and documentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills up to Programme Level
- Experience in understanding the Servers, OS, Interfaces, Middleware and Network concepts
- Familiarisation with Remedy, Incident management system
- Conduct OAT Entry/Exit criteria meetings with project team.
- Defect triaging for PT & OAT defects.
- Experience working in Agile environment and CI/CID Approach to testing.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills, analytical mindset and ability to diagnose environmental issues
Please apply today with your most recent CV for immediate consideration.