Situated near to the centre of the quiet Pennine town of Todmorden, our client offers a tranquil and safe environment for our elderly residents to live in peace and dignity. Their team of trained, friendly staff are now looking for a Night Care Assistant to join them.
As Night Care Assistant you will be required to provide care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time to time.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Attending to the needs of a resident at a level determined by his/her personal assessment plan.
- Assisting residents' needs such as, personal hygiene, continence, mobility, simple first-aid dressings and caring for sick residents.
- Keeping resident care plans and daily notes up to date
- Administering residents medication
- Being responsible for completing care plans and all records relating to your role
This role is based on working from 8pm-8am with the choice of working 3 or 4 nights per week. This includes working alternate weekends.
If this is the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Todmorden, West Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Night Care Assistant
WORKING HOURS: 8pm-8am including alternate weekends