Location: Doncaster, DN11 8QA
Salary: Approx. £20,450 + over time
Hours of Work: 8am to 4pm with 30min break
About the Company:
The Adler and Allan Group is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. The Group's targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations in particular by maintaining the integrity of their assets. A&A's services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
We are seeking to recruit an HGV driver, possessing Cat CE licence who will also undertake duties associated with that of a Spill Response Operator.
Operator/HGV Driver Responsibilities:
* Operating Company vehicles including HGV vehicles or any other vehicle the post holder is suitably qualified to operate.
* Ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
* Compliance with tachograph regulations and reporting in the required manner.
* Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified and completing vehicle defect report in such circumstances.
* Ensuring all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices. In addition, the postholder will be required to participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
* Ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
* Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation with full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
* Cleaning all plant and equipment post job and identifying repair work required.
* Liaising with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
* Completing all works paperwork and submitting in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
* Liaising with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
* Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
Operator/HGV Driver Requirements:
* Applicants must possess full UK driving licence (Cat CE)
* Able to generate customer goodwill and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, representing the Company well
* Knowledge of multi-pot petroleum tanker operations and experience working with low flash materials (Advantageous)
* Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation and knowledge of tachograph regulations (Desirable)
* A flexible approach to the job, knowledge and experience of similar work
* Good customer facing skills
* Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and a basic criminal record check may be necessary
* Training will be given where necessary; however we are looking to recruit a self-motivated, professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties to be an asset to the Division and the Company.
Operator/HGV Driver Benefits:
* 21 days holidays + bank holidays
* Enhanced company pension
If you think that you are suitable for this Operator/HGV Dr