Here at LoyaltyLion we're shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business with our loyalty platform. We've grown from a company of 8 awesome people to 40 awesome people in the last two years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 6000 today!
Because of our crazy growth and an ever growing team we are looking for a People and Operations associate to support the company in a role that will cover managing our office, supporting with people and talent initiatives and events! This role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career in people and operations / office management.
Just as LoyaltyLion is a platform for our customers to grow, we want to be your platform to grow with us. We will give you a great foundation and a supportive setting in which you can learn all about how a tech start up works and your work will impact every single person that works here.
Here's what some of your day to day will look like:
- Making sure the office is a friendly, inviting, productive and inclusive place for everyone to work in
- Supporting with job posting, arranging interviews and on-boarding new joiners to the team
- Supporting with financial administration and liaising with our accountants regularly
- Making sure that our Health and Safety documents are up to date and that we're compliant across a range of requirements
- Being the main contact for the building owners / managers for any additional things we need (e.g. more desks)
- Arranging events for our social calendar and making sure that we celebrate and recognise work anniversaries, birthdays and other milestones
Here's what we're looking for:
- Are you the person that organises things and makes them happen? That's a big tick for us - you can make things happen and turn planning into action. Organisation is key in this role
- We like people who are naturally curious. There's many opportunities to learn here, but seeking those opportunities out is what will set you apart
- You will interact with almost everyone here, so if you like engaging with people then that's great (bonus; everyone here is lovely)
- Structured career progression - we will lay the tracks for your own personal development
- New Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out (crystal maze and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in Farringdon with a lovely roof terrace
- Refreshments on tap and board games!