Here at Serco Leisure our goal is to get more people, more active, more often. We provide affordable access to a wide range of sports and leisure facilities to support healthier and happier people across all segments of the local community. To deliver those services takes an enthusiastic and customer focused team - and right now we are looking to recruit for enthusiastic, motivated and energetic Self-Employed Personal Trainers to join our Health and Fitness Teams. If you hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and are looking for a facility to operate your business from, then look no further.
- Able to provide motivation and support to customers to achieve their fitness goals through the service of Personal Training.
- Able to actively and consistently promote the company's vision and values.
- Able to make every members visit an enjoyable experience that keeps them coming back
- Enthusiastic, positive and ready to make a difference.
- Motivated to build and develop your Personal Training business at the facility.
Do you have:
And can you:
- Work within the facilities compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Be proactive in business development and be keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
If you have answered yes to the above criteria, we want to hear from you.
Benefits of being a Self-Employed Personal Trainer at Serco Leisure:
To register your interest please apply now with a copy of your CV and a member of our team will contact you with further details.