The company are a multi-national group, being No 1 in Europe for what they do! With a number of awards and recognitions, with great career progression and opportunities across the business!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years.
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible.
It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance Interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of an equipment team in manufacturing which will involve managing project and functional workloads to ensure completion on time through the team.
- Lead continuous improvement activities, represent the manufacturing team at various forums and be responsible for the delivery of the team.
- Leadership role that involves people management; sickness & absence, appraisals, holidays, work load and individual output.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic, to create/maintain a high performing team
- Be a recognised point of contact for manufacturing enquiries through the deployed team
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject or BEng in relevant Engineering Degree
- Must be confident in people leadership and holding effective team/individual discussions
- Proficient in computer and internet use, including proficiency in commonly used applications such as Microsoft Office Suite & manufacturing systems such as "ERP."
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach to manufacturing improvements
For full information, please get in touch