Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join the Maritime division, the biggest, growing division across the business, equally a trusted and strategic partner in the maritime defence domain!
"All the pros of a small business with the security of a multinational" *Glassdoor review
"The engineering staff are great, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Very good team atmosphere, with people always willing to help" *Glassdoor review
"Really good Company to join, if you get the opportunity grab it with both hands" *Indeed Review
"No two days are the same, the work is interesting and challenging" *Indeed review
Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognitions; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- ED&I: Access to leadership development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Proven Mechanical Design Experience
- Experience in design and documentation using MCAD PLM and ERP tools (Creo, Autodesk Inventor, Windchill or IFS)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders/customers/suppliers on a regular
- Ability to write technical reports or plans and present information to line manager, project management team and peers.
- Experience in technical leadership / coaching or mentoring.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be
- Experience in the Naval / Maritime domain would be advantageous.
- Experience in Environmental & Thermal Analysis and Reporting, using in-CAD FEA tools, standalone FEA tools and hand calculations.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Buckinghamshire or Berkshire areas (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working: The role is office/hybrid based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad.
For full information, please get in touch