Are you a Process Engineer, capable of managing multiple concurrent projects? Have you worked in a highly regulated industry such as medical, automotive, aerospace, or nuclear? A dynamic diagnostics company with a proven track record in developing breakthrough medical devices need you.
Process Engineer - Managing 2-3 projects at one time
Senior Process Engineer - Managing 5-6 projects at one time
An experienced Process Engineer who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of the company.
As a Process Engineer you will cover all aspects of the current R&D assembly process and high speed manufacturing process, carry out device testing, process characterisation & optimisation, developing test methods, driving continuous improvement and crucially identifying which aspects of the product and process influence final device performance. Moving forward, you will be heavily involved in the scaling up of the R&D process to a high volume automated production line.
- Characterisation of product and process
- Device testing, identifying which aspects of device function are correct and which require optimisation
- Develop robust test methods
- Product and process performance monitoring
- Statistical analysis and trend monitoring
- Determine, categorise and develop mitigation for failure modes
- Define critical design inputs to product and process designs
- Develop & improve manufacturing methods utilising knowledge of product design, materials, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment assembly methods
- Use a methodical approach to all problem solving and report progress in a structured way
- Be open to self-development and the development of others during the transition from R&D through to volume manufacture
- Adhere to all relevant regulatory requirements
- A hands on Process Engineer with a high level of relevant industry experience
- Experience of device/product testing
- Experience of characterising and optimising product and processes, medical would be an advantage
- Knowledge of statistical process controls, capabilities and analysis techniques
- Experience of developing product specifications and test method validation
- Process validation (OQ/PQ)
- Experience of product verification and validation, through the writing and execution of protocols
- Experience and knowledge of Design of Experiments
- Ability to manage external supplier/technical partners
- Ability to take device ideas from concept through to prototype assembly and performance evaluation
- cGMP experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Competent in documentation and report writing
- Preferably Degree qualified
- Process Excellence Green Belt or Black Belt
Apply today to express your interest!