Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £15.25 an hour (circa £28,500 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
SRG are currently working with a leading agrochemical company based in Bracknell, close to the vibrant town of Reading.
They are currently seeking a Process Engineer to support experimental laboratory work to provide data for technical studies in their agrochemical production sites globally.
Joining the Process Studies Group they will play a key role in the improvement and development of manufacturing processes for new and existing products.
- Conduct characterisation of solid powders (using equipment such as 1-2L stirred tank reactors, IR, Raman spectroscopy, heating/cooling units).
- Putting together laboratory equipment for developmental work.
- Setting up complicated experiments to provide data for improvements to technological and manufacturing capabilities.
- Use engineering principles to perform studies (calculations, assessments and modelling).
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or a relevant engineering subject.
- Background in developmental laboratory work (not analytical laboratory).
- Industrial experience, ideally within a chemical production environment.
- Solid understanding of chemical engineering and expected outcome of experimentation / what the information is used for to make key observations during experimentation.
- Experience with calculations and modelling tools.
Apply online today to avoid disappointment as they are looking for a start as soon as possible. For more information call Tolu Kuforiji on .