The company are a multi-national group, being No 1 in Europe for what they do! With a number of awards and recognitions, with great career progression and opportunities across the business!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years.
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible.
It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance Interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
True advocates of ED&I as an Equal Opportunity Employer! With over 10 Networking group's and communities across the business advocating Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Frontline provision of non-conformance management supporting the Manufacturing functions, including the administration of non-conformities and containment activities
- Collation and analysis of non-conformance data through the business tool, Google NLP, highlighting any adverse trends and risks to the business and also opportunities for improvement. This is to include the implementation and verification of permanent corrective actions
- The collation of business KPI's for communication at all levels
- Data analysing to include CQN (Rework/Scrap), returns and yields
- Facilitating Practical Problem Solving activities, resolving Root Causes and the effective process of robust Corrective Actions using the relevant Quality Tools
- Supporting the successful transfer of new products into manufacturing, analysing historical data and using lessons learnt
- Facilitation of non-conformance meetings at all levels from Shop Floor to Manufacturing Heads, providing information concerning products and escalation of issues
- Handling Customer concerns and escapes, taking care of Inter Company facilities across Europe including France, Italy and Germany and external customers
- Leading inscapes between business units within Manufacturing
- Collaborate with the Programs Quality representative and the wider Quality teams, sharing data packs and progression of non-conformities and improvements
- Ideally qualified to minimum HNC/HND in relevant subject or with relevant work experience
- Quality professional experienced in process-based integrated management systems & business improvement in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Good working practice in Microsoft Office packages including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with the ability to use data to identify trends and drive improvements
- Ability and confidence to report to all levels of the business
- Strong Practical Problem Solving skills being able to lead and facilitate activities leading to improvements
- Good planning and organising skills to ensure multiple tasks are prioritised and supervised to deliver set objectives
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrate a determination and persistence to deliver results despite obstacles and setbacks
- Practical use of SAP would be desirable
- Some electrical test experience would be an advantage