Want to join a company a trusted and reputable company with a broad portfolio of capabilities across the Maritime domain?
Are you a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Administrator looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join the Maritime division, the biggest, growing division across the business, equally a trusted and strategic partner in the maritime defence domain!
"All the pros of a small business with the security of a multinational" *Glassdoor review
"The engineering staff are great, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Very good team atmosphere, with people always willing to help" *Glassdoor review
"Really good Company to join, if you get the opportunity grab it with both hands" *Indeed Review
"No two days are the same, the work is interesting and challenging" *Indeed review
Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognitions; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- ED&I: Access to leadership development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Administrator to join and support the Configuration Management team and wider business on controlling information within the PLM tool, PTC Windchill.
This is a new entry role, which will then progress into becoming a subject matter expert for the PLM tool, branching out into other software used in the business.
- Collect and report metrics as required using the PLM tool
- Identify and report non-compliance situations
- Configuration Management audits as directed (Training will be provided)
- Identify Improvement opportunities
- Support all Tool Upgrades or maintenance with support from the Configuration Team
- Work to fulfil Configuration Management Service Requests as assigned
- Legacy Software Support
- Prior Engineering Change Management/PLM work experience/knowledge of product/BOM structures, configuration management, change control/PLM systems, engineering and manufacturing business processes
- Familiarity with software tools; Requirements management, ERP, PDM and PLM
- Ability to clearly communicate and encourage collaborative working across business functions and projects
- Experience in development and maintenance of user guides and training materials
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Buckinghamshire or Dorset areas (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working: The role is office/hybrid based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad.
For full information, please get in touch: