VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: RAF Lakenheath, IP27
Permanent - Full time (40 hours)
Salary up to £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Project Administrator to support the client and billable works team in ensuring a high-quality data production and provide advice and support to the teams at RAF Lakenheath regarding VIVO processes.
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant, and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, Maximo, or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance, and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with Vivo policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
- Provide reports and data to stakeholders, as required, to facilitate management of the contract.
- To complete training to act as a verifier to assist in the processing of applications for Vivo ID cards.
- Preparing and sending out spreadsheets of monthly Pre Planned Preventative Maintenance jobs to suppliers.
- Support the team to ensure that all works are delivered efficiently and economically to promote a profitable business for Vivo.
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support the Helpdesk in responding to requests information and advice regarding the department
- Support supervisory and management team in investigating and resolving complaints in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the end user
- Proactively obtain feedback from customers on completion of work, recording information and acting on feedback received.
- Pro-actively support a safety culture in which teams and individuals are responsible and accountable for their actions and perform at their best, improve performance, and realise their full potential.
Things You'll Need:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and management and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Planning, directing, and controlling activities
- Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
- Providing administrative support and advice to managers across the business
- Demonstrable experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment
- Use of bespoke computer systems
- Familiarity with legal requirements in relation to construction activities
- Familiarity with geography and establishments within area of responsibility
Training and Qualifications:
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role
- Developed IT skills (e.g., Excel, Word etc.)
- Full driving license
- Accredited Office Health & Safety Qualification
- Accredited training qualification in MS Office packages
- Familiarisation with Maximo applications
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.