VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: MoD Donnington, TF2 8LS
Type: Perm, Full-Time
This is an additional role in a new business, formed to deliver infrastructure, asset and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector to provide administrative and data entry support to the project team, to ensure the programme of works is tracked accurately and support management in assurance checks on Billable Works records including the closing of corrective actions.
- Provide administrative and data entry support for the effective, compliant, and timely submission of Commercial documents linked to Billable Works in accordance with client standards and policies.
- Update MAXIMO records with correct and compliant paperwork as received from our Suppliers
- Ensure all Supplier payments and client payment requests are recorded correctly in the MAXIMO solution
- Updates to various trackers and spreadsheets, to support the PM team in monitoring progress
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, MAXIMO or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Comply with the Billable Works Sharepoint document filing system in accordance with Vivo policy.
- Support management in providing accurate data to support Billable Works assurance checks and to resolve any corrective actions that may arise.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support the IT department with on-going system developments including testing of new updates and bug fixes.
- Support the team to ensure that all works are delivered efficiently and economically to promote a profitable business for Vivo.
What You'll Need To Do The Role:
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience such as demonstrable practical experience including data processing and management, prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines, ability to work as part of a team and sound communication skills.
- Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
- Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
- Meaningful and vital work: You'll be helping to deliver better public services through transformational innovation and change projects. You'll be at the heart of work that meets budget challenges, whilst never compromising on delivery
- A world of opportunity: You'll find hands-on work that is packed with variety whilst benefitting from the clear progression and development opportunities that you'd expect from a big company
- Great people: Our constant is the friendly, approachable, and diverse team you'll be a part of. We also support a flexible work environment that accommodates a great work/life balance
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.