Junior Project Engineer - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Kent
Passionate about Project Engineering? Want to be a part of a global pharmaceutical company early in your career? Apply now.
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a Junior / Graduate Project Engineer to join their Engineering Support team on a 12 month temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain technical project engineering experience within a market leading company by assisting many different departments on capital projects. This will include generating project cost plans and business cases to secure capital funding, supporting the design, specification and selection of systems/equipment, co-ordinating the activities of third party resources and ensuring critical drawings and technical records are maintained and updated. For more information on the company and role, apply now with your CV.
Ideal experience and skills:
* Relevant Engineering degree or extensive industrial experience
* Suitable and sufficient qualifications to undertake small capital projects
* Must possess the technical knowledge and experience necessary to carry out the primary duties
* Programme management & project management skills
* Operational Excellence Awareness of project management principles
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following