Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The ideal candidate shall be managing dans' business portfolio and providing project management services to support the efficient delivery of programmes and projects to time, cost, quality, and budget in accordance with business requirements. You will be Focal point for the provision of Portfolio Management services to manage and deliver projects across the entire business.
- Provide Portfolio performance analysis and reporting against the achievement of Strategic & Project Objectives and the associated Benefits, including highlighting issues, risks and opportunities to the Head of Portfolio Management Department, Project Sponsors, and other Stakeholders
- Support the Projects Management Committee to ensure projects are approved and implemented that bring the optimum Return on Investment for dans and stakeholders' budgets supported by a cost benefit analysis
- Manage Project Approval documentation/requests in accordance with PMD procedures and presented to the Projects Committee by the respective Project Sponsors and/or VP of the Unit. This includes support to the Sponsor in capturing the Cost Benefit Analysis, Feasibility and Options studies, project scope, goals, constraints, risks, and deliverables to support business strategy and objectives
- Support the business to effectively commercialize its services. This will implement commercialization capability including structured governance practices together with efficient commercial policies and procedures
- Development, implementation, and continuous review & improvement of the Portfolio Management Department's policy, procedures, templates, and practices in accordance with international standards and best industry practices
- Collaborate with the Safety and Security department to obtain the required Safety approvals to comply with the GCAA and DCAA regulations
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Solution and Proposition Development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Project management experience in a complex Air Traffic Control/Aviation environment
- A formal Project Management qualification
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
We take pride in what we do