What will you be doing:
- Working with a range of stakeholders in the development and creation of high-quality, integrated plans and or schedules from a defined scope of work
- Tracking progress against the project schedule and providing concise information to support project decision making
- Maintaining the quality of schedule data to a standard that enables related business processes and reporting
- Identifying areas of risk to the schedule and working collaboratively with stakeholders to identify solutions
- Experience in P6 or other Planning Software
Planners work within specific areas of the Programme and will be supported as you create, manage, and maintain a schedule for a specific work package or project by working closely with internal and external stakeholders. Regular reports and updates are required both on a drumbeat and ad hoc basic and the role is dynamic and challenging.