Project Planning Professional - 12 Month Contract - Barrow-In-Furness - £45.00 UMB or £35.02 PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working on-site. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
- The individual in this role will manage the PM&C processes of a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or will support a Project Manager with aspects of managing PM&C on a larger project.
-At this level the incumbent may supervise or guide one or two professional staff, and be involved in managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development.
-They will have a level of experience in one or more areas of PM&C practice and be expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application.
- Able to perform intermediate project reporting & scheduling.
- Able to undertake intermediate problem solving typically based on previous experience.
- Have a good knowledge of Business processes and procedures.
- Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/ Microsoft packages.
- Attend on the job training as appropriate.
- Able to lead the PM&C processes on a small non-complex project or a work package of a larger project.
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- Problem solving most likely to apply in an existing Business environment.
- Good understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of Line of Business, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM&C approaches.
- Applies problem solving techniques to routine situations or situations of moderate complexity under limited supervision, in the field of PM&C, taking requirements and data from internal (project) sources and external (customer, competitor and academic) areas.
- An ability to gather information. Supports development of solutions and of implementation approaches.
- Ability to capture, adopt and share good practice.
- A good understanding of how team integrates with others teams & projects in order to achieve objectives.