Post-qualification experience or in-the-job experience that is necessary to be able to complete the role fully.
· Proven track record of providing support to projects
· Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
This should be a short generalist statement which identifies the general purpose of the role and key responsibilities.
General Category of project - I.e. Business Change in People/ Tech/ Operations/ Culture.
Identifies how the job and function purpose aligns with company values.
· Facilitate the creation and update of project plans
· Identify and track progress against project milestones
· Facilitation of project workshops
· Scheduling of project meetings including checkpoint and board meetings
· Ensuring all documentation and communication is distributed as established in the project plans
· Implementing project improvements as and when identified
· Managing and updating of key project reports including:
× Monthly highlight reports
× Risk and issues log
× Finance forecasting spreadsheets
× Action logs
· Ensuring all project activity meets with the organisations compliance standards
· Producing ad-hoc reports as requested by the project manager
Skills, Behavioural & Technical Competencies
· General administrative skills including the use of MS packages
· Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders
· Excellent organisational and administration skills
· Good interpersonal traits, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
· Experience of using project tools (i.e. MS Projects, Primavera)
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.