Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Want to work for a successful business, who develop advanced specialist systems to deliver warfighting edge in the modern maritime and underwater battlespace?
The company have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
- Responsible for all assurance activities related to your assigned Project/s
- Responsible for the delivery of Material Review Boards
- Responsible for the effective delivery of Non-Conformance Review Panels
- Ensure all relevant Project metrics are provided and maintained
- Work with your Product Assurance Manager to ensure Workload forecasts are accounted for and maintained
- Create, review and maintain each project quality plan
- Support with 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits ADHOC needed
- Advocate positive working relationships with the wider audience including customers and supplier assurance
- Where Delegated, being the signatory for product assurance within design reviews
- Ensure product assurance is represented in all design reviews related to your assigned projects
- Support portfolio specific customer visits including any assessments identified by the customer
- Provide guidance to your specific project teams on the usage
- When delegated, being the CofC release signatory for related portfolio project / programs
- Provide product assurance awareness training
- Ensure risk management and those associated tools are being maintained and reviewed effectively
- Carry out independent assurance assessments against, for example: project plans, safety aspect letter adherence, internal portfolio audits, project maturity assessments, functional capability, control of change management, risk management, control plans, log books, standard operating procedures, equipment calibration, customer contractual adherence
- Proactively address customer quality issues and concerns within a cross functional team relating to your projects
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Internal Auditor qualification. (Lead Auditor preferred)
- Working knowledge of AS9100
- Member of a relevant recognised chartered body
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of AQAP / Def Stans an advantage
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 / 620 an advantage
- Working Knowledge of IFS ERP an advantage
For full information, please get in touch: